Murata (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. group company, will operate a booth at the electronics components trade fair electronica China 2014 due to be held in Shanghai, China.
electronica China 2014
||Tuesday, March 18 to Thursday, March 20
||Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
|Booth No. :
||W2 Building, 2100
The Murata booth will introduce visitors to our new products and solutions with leading-edge technologies in the fields of electronics.
The exhibition zone will exhibit products in markets that are attracting attention, such as mobile devices, automotive electronics, industrial electronics and IoT (Internet of Things) .
The latest Murata products and technologies related to these fields will also be introduced in the newly-established industrial electronics zone.
The Mobile Device Zone will exhibit next-generation smartphones, input devices for tablet PCs, and electronic parts such as high-frequency components, capacitors, and other electronic components.
- Ultra-compact components
- NFC antennas integrated into a metal cover
- Noise suppression components
- Components supporting 4G communications
- Leading-edge sensors, including 3D motion detection sensors, pressure, optical interface sensors, etc.
The Automotive Electronics Zone will showcase various electronic components that deliver advanced safety, reliability, and telematic capabilities.
- High-reliability capacitors for use in automobiles
- Noise suppression components for use in automobiles
- High-precision MEMS sensors for contributing to active vehicle safety
The newly-established industrial electronics zone introduces Murata’s latest solutions conforming to heavy machinery and factory automation, etc.
- High-precision MEMS sensors for heavy machinery
- Leading-edge smart components for enabling factory automation
IoT (Internet of Things)
The provision of leading-edge sensors, wireless communications modules and total solutions for smart homes, lighting and medical purposes.
- W-LAN Smart modules for enabling smart consumer electronics
- Low power consumption ionizer modules
- Smart lighting solutions for enabling energy-saving levels of 63%
- Heart rate detection module using MEMS accelerometer
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com