Murata (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. group company, will operate a booth at the electronic component trade fair electronica China 2015 due to be held in Shanghai, China.
electronica China 2014
||Tuesday, March 17 to Thursday, March 19
|Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
|E4 Building, 4102
This year’s Murata booth will feature exhibits in four zones representing high-profile markets: industrial electronics, automotive electronics, wearable devices, and IoT (Internet of Things)/medical. The Industrial Electronics Zone in particular will expand upon the previous year’s factory automation concept and introduce a series of products and solutions that deliver advanced efficiency and reliability.
This year, by increasing the number of exhibits related to sensors, modules, and solutions, Murata aims to raise awareness of its brand as more than just a manufacturer of ceramic capacitors, but also as a company that boasts a far-ranging lineup of products. In the future, Murata will continue to offer one-stop solutions by providing cutting-edge technological support worldwide through its global network.
- Combined gyro sensors (combined gyroscopes and accelerometers)
- MAGICSTRAP® RFID devices
- Power supply modules with advanced efficiency and reliability
- Compact crystal units for automotive applications
- DC-DC converters with longer life for electric vehicles
- MEMS air pressure sensors (barometers)
- Pulse sensing optical sensors
IoT (Internet of Things)/Medical
- Smart LED lighting systems
- MEMS acceleration sensors and combined wireless communication modules for use in heart-rate monitors
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit Murata's website at www.murata.com