Murata (China) Investment Co., Ltd., a Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. group company, will operate a booth at the electronic component trade fair electronica China 2015 due to be held in Shanghai, China.
electronica China 2014
||Tuesday, March 17 to Thursday, March 19
|Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
|E4 Building, 4102
This year’s Murata booth will feature exhibits in four zones representing high-profile markets: industrial electronics, automotive electronics, wearable devices, and IoT (Internet of Things)/medical. The Industrial Electronics Zone in particular will expand upon the previous year’s factory automation concept and introduce a series of products and solutions that deliver advanced efficiency and reliability.
This year, by increasing the number of exhibits related to sensors, modules, and solutions, Murata aims to raise awareness of its brand as more than just a manufacturer of ceramic capacitors, but also as a company that boasts a far-ranging lineup of products. In the future, Murata will continue to offer one-stop solutions by providing cutting-edge technological support worldwide through its global network.
- Combined gyro sensors (combined gyroscopes and accelerometers)
- MAGICSTRAP® RFID devices
- Power supply modules with advanced efficiency and reliability
- Compact crystal units for automotive applications
- DC-DC converters with longer life for electric vehicles
- MEMS air pressure sensors (barometers)
- Pulse sensing optical sensors
IoT (Internet of Things)/Medical
- Smart LED lighting systems
- MEMS acceleration sensors and combined wireless communication modules for use in heart-rate monitors
주식 회사 무라타 제작소는 기능성 세라믹을 기반으로 전자 디바이스의 연구 개발 • 생산 • 판매를 행하고 있으며, 재료부터 제품까지 일관 생산 체제를 구축하고 있습니다. 또한, 무라타 제품의 90%이상은 해외에서 판매되고 있으며, 국내외로 글로벌 회사를 전개하고 있습니다.