Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. will be exhibiting its products and technologies at CAR-ELE JAPAN - 6th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo. This is the first time Murata is participating in this exhibition.
CAR-ELE JAPAN - 6th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo (part of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD 2014)
||Wednesday, January 15 to Friday, January 17
||Tokyo Big Sight
|Booth No. :
At this exhibition, Murata will be introducing electronic components and solutions for automotive electronics whose key words are "environment," "safety," "high reliability," and "infotainment."
Murata will also introduce various sensors that contribute significantly to car safety and electronic control features.
- Various Micro-electro-mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensors
- Anisotropic Magneto Resistance (AMR) sensors (magnetic switches)
Also featured will be batteries and power supply modules for ultra lightweight vehicles and electric bicycles (e-bike) .
- High input/output-type hybrid lithium-ion storage cell modules
- DC-DC converter for e-bike
Murata will introduce various electronic components with high tolerance to severe environmental conditions.
- Resin external electrode products, high-temperature guaranteed products, lead-type monolithic capacitors, and metal terminal-type capacitors
Noise suppression components used for data transmission lines and power supply lines will also be introduced.
- Various common mode choke coils and chip ferrite beads
Murata will be proposing a total solution for connectivity technology and new types of human-machine interface.
- Miracast™ solutions, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity modules for automotive applications
- Optical interface
주식 회사 무라타 제작소는 기능성 세라믹을 기반으로 전자 디바이스의 연구 개발 • 생산 • 판매를 행하고 있으며, 재료부터 제품까지 일관 생산 체제를 구축하고 있습니다. 또한, 무라타 제품의 90%이상은 해외에서 판매되고 있으며, 국내외로 글로벌 회사를 전개하고 있습니다.