Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
President/Statutory Representative Director: Tsuneo Murata
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. will be exhibiting its products and technologies at CAR-ELE JAPAN - 7th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo.
CAR-ELE JAPAN - 7th International Automotive Electronics Technology Expo
Period: Wednesday, January 14 to Friday, January 16
Location: Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall
Booth No.: West 12-74
At this exhibition, Murata will be introducing electronic components and solutions for automotive electronics centered around the themes of “safety,” “connected car,” and “comfort.”
Murata will introduce various sensors that contribute significantly to car safety and electronic control features.
• Combined accelerometer and gyroscope sensor devices
• Ultrasonic sensors for parking-assist systems
Murata will also introduce electronic components supporting the communication functions of vehicle navigation and GPS systems.
• Automotive Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® connectivity module and Miracast® solution
• Automotive SAW filters
• ESD protection devices
Also featured will be a variety of sensors that contribute to the comfort of vehicle occupants.
• High-precision rotary position sensor
• Ultrasonic sensors for in-vehicle error-detection/anti-theft systems
Murata will introduce a variety of modules that contribute to increased compactness and efficiency in EVs, HEVs, and PHEVs.
• DC-DC converters for e-mobility
• Isolated DC-DC converters
• Automotive power modules that contribute to reduced circuit space and improved heat dispersion
Also featured will be electronic components with AEC-Q200 support.
Items for Ethernet
• Compact crystal units for automotive applications
• Chip common-mode choke coils
New automotive capacitor products
• Monolithic ceramic capacitors with waterproof film
• Monolithic ceramic capacitors capable of withstanding temperatures up to 200°C
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
For more information, visit Murata's website