Minato MIRAI innovation center was just opened December 2020 to lead marketing and new business creations, for automotive, Iot, energy, healthcare fields. Taking advantages of its location, we create innovations with new various prospective partners.
Based on the concept of “a place to inspire future engineers,” the public facility, “Mulabo!” is also opened to convey children the fun of science through electronics.
Approx. 5-min. walk from Shin-Takashima Stn. Minatomirai line.
Approx. 12-min. walk from Takashima Stn. Yokohama subway Blue- line.
Approx. 15-min. walk from JR Yokohama and JR Sakuragi-cho Stn.
About 12 minutes walk from exit 2 of Yokohama Blue-line “Takashimacho Station.”
1.Go out from exit 2 of Takashimacho station.
2.Cross a crosswalk and turn right at the police station (Koban).
3. Walk about 50ｍ and go up the footbridge on your left.
4. Follow this sign on the footbridge.
5. Turn right at the end of the footbridge.
6. Cross a crosswalk and turn left.
7. Turn right on “Minatomirai-Odori Street.”
8.You will find MM building on your right.
About 15 minutes walk from East exit of Yokohama Station.
1.Go through the central passage to the East exit.
2. Go down the escalator and go straight to the direction of bus terminal.
3. Turn right at the open area in front of SOGO department store.
4. Go up this escalator and turn left at the top.
5. Go up 2 more escalators.
6. Walk straight to the end and turn right at the corner.
7. Walk through “Hamamirai Walk” bridge and the passage in the building (Nissan HQ).
8. Go down stairs on your left when you get out from the building.
9. Cross the crosswalk on your right and walk straight.
10. Cross one more crosswalk and go straight.
11. You will find MM next to “Zepp Yokohama”.
Please find our latest information and activities on our social media sites