Murata will be exhibiting at the Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition on March 5-7 in the San Diego Convention Center.
Be sure to optimize your OFC experience and visit us in booth# 5729 to learn about Murata’s latest technologies and speak with our product experts.
The OFC Conference is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals.
Exhibition:March 5 -7, 2019
Location:San Diego Convention Center
OFC home: Click
Murata products featured:
- Silicon integrated passive device solutions
- Ultra-Broadband silicon capacitors at 10,20,40,60 up to 100GHz+
- Silicon passive component networks, such as integrated resistors and capacitors with broadband performances
- Silicon sub-mounts for photodiode with integrated resistors and capacitors
- Silicon Interposers
- Multi-mode 200G optical engine for on-board interconnect.
- Multi-mode PIN Diode for 40G/100G/400G optical transceiver
- Small embeddable RFID tag for cable identification
- Robust quartz crystal waveplate that provides superior quality for laser systems.
If you wish to meet with us during the show please contact: to schedule a meeting.
Should you require immediate assistance, please fill out our and mention OFC 2019.
We look forward seeing you at the OFC expo.
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
For more information, visit Murata's website