Join us in our at the Automotive LiDAR 2020 online event September 22 - 24.
Engage with our LiDAR experts by sending them a message or schedule a meeting to learn about Murata’s automotive grade Sensors, Capacitors, EMI Filters, and Inductors for next generation LiDAR applications.
Murata Presentation: September 24 at 10:55 – 11:05 AM EDT
Watch Fayçal Mounaim, PhD Senior Field Application Engineer; speak about “Optimal Design for Laser Diode Impedance to Achieve Long-Range LiDAR and Eye Safety” by using .
Featured solutions for LiDAR
- Wire bondable vertical - NEW (Details coming soon)
- 3 Terminal Low ESL MLCC with AEC-Q200 – NEW
EMI / Inductors
- ADAS EMC Noise Suppression for 1000Base- Ethernet
- Automotive CMCC lineup for In-Vehicle-Networking
- CMCC for CAN-BUS Line & Ethernet
- Metal Alloy Power Inductor for In-Vehicle ADAS and Safety Applications
- MEMS 6DoF IMU sensor with digital SPI interface for position / heading
Registration Discount: Receive 10% off the $995 standard conference registration by entering discount code MURATA10.
Note: You must be registered to see our presentation and network with us in our booth during the event.
We look forward to connecting with you and shed light on how our technologies can meet your current and future design requirements.
Murata in Brief
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of ceramic-based passive electronic components & solutions, communication modules and power supply modules. Murata is committed to the development of advanced electronic materials and leading edge, multi-functional, high-density modules. The company has employees and manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
For more information, visit Murata's website