Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
President/ Statutory Representative Director: Tsuneo Murata
The Murata Group has published its “CSR Report 2009.”
Focusing on the economic, environmental, and social aspects of the Murata Group’s business activities in and outside of Japan, the new CSR Report presents:
- The Group's basic policy on CSR
- Goals, major activities, and results for FY2008
- Policy and plans for the future
and other topics.
Murata CSR Reports are aimed at presenting the Group's activities to increase the reader’s understanding and recognition of the company.
Key target readers
Murata CSR Reports address all stakeholders of the Murata Group. The most important targets, however, are Murata customers and employees, whose satisfaction is one of the company's top business priorities.
Circulation and recipients
Circulation: 30,000 copies
Copies will be distributed to customers, shareholders, and employees.
Date of publication
June 26, 2009 (date of the Shareholders' Meeting)
This year, the CSR report will be published earlier than usual, with distribution starting during the Shareholders’ Meeting.
For easy reading and understanding, Murata Group CSR Report 2009 has the following features:
- Easy-to-understand text is accompanied by a wealth of photographs and graphics
- A number of employee comments are included to make the faces of these key players in the company's CSR commitment visible
- Many initiatives implemented outside Japan are included to reflect the high portion (75%) of net sales from overseas markets
- The CSR Report includes only brief reports. More detailed information, stories, and environmental performance data are available at the Murata website.
- The English and Chinese versions will be available in July.
||Contents・Message from Top Management・Company overview
(1) Future Applications
(2) Creating a Forest for the Future
(3) Imparting the Wonders of Science
||Corporate Governance・Compliance・Risk Management
|3.Murata and People
Shareholders and Investors
Society and Local Communities
|4.Murata and environment
||Links between Business Activities and Environmental Considerations
Environmentally Conscious Design
Green Procurement and Purchasing
Prevention of Global Warming
Reduction of Waste
Managing Chemical Substances and Environmental Risk
Promoting Eco-Friendly Physical Distribution and Packaging
||Objective Evaluation by a Third-party
Further information is available on the Internet at
주식 회사 무라타 제작소는 기능성 세라믹을 기반으로 전자 디바이스의 연구 개발 • 생산 • 판매를 행하고 있으며, 재료부터 제품까지 일관 생산 체제를 구축하고 있습니다. 또한, 무라타 제품의 90%이상은 해외에서 판매되고 있으며, 국내외로 글로벌 회사를 전개하고 있습니다.