Murata Electronics Malaysia (MME) is committed to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, customers, contractors, visitors and others who may affected by our activities.
MME is committed for prevention of work-related injury, ill health and occupational diseases by implementing hazard identification, hazard assessment and determining control. We promote and continuously improve our safety and health management system and performance.
MME will comply with all the applicable legal and other requirements from interested parties, wherever we work and strive to maintain and improve our OSH management system.
MME is committed to achieve the objectives of this policy through the following systems and practices:
- Ensuring all operation complies with all the applicable legal and other requirements. We must ensure that an effective Safety and Health Plan that addresses the risk in our areas of control is prepared, approved and implemented, and the people working there comply with the requirements of this policy and the plan.
- Maintaining relevant safe work systems, procedures, information, safety programs, facilities, equipment, tools, and organizational responsibility and authority to support and communicate effective safety and health practices throughout the organization.
- Provision of appropriate safety and health training to all relevant persons who are exposed to the work place hazards and risks.
- Effectively disseminating OSH policy and information to all employees, contractors and interested parties.
- Ensure continuous improvement by establishing clear targets and objectives to improve safety and health in the workplace.
- Promoting and maintaining a positive safety and health culture through encouraging active participation, consultation and cooperation of all employees, contractors, visitors and interested parties in developing measures to improve safety and health at work.